N 1 (45)
January – March
Cosmos and Biosphere
Influence of factors of a solar eclipse and metal screens on water and germination of seeds
In our previous researches the influence of a solar eclipse on 07/22/2009 on water and germination of seeds on this water [1, 2] was shown. Thus the specific action of screens, especially aluminum, on wheat sprouts has been revealed. The present work is devoted to the further researches of influence of physical factors of a solar eclipse on 06/01/2011 on water and germination of seeds.
Water in glassware, without screens and with screens — steel (Fe) and aluminum in one layer of an aluminum foil (Al1) and in 4 layers (Al4), and also Al1 and Al4 with additional steel screens (Al1+Fe and Al4+Fe), was shaken up during 15 minutes in 3 series of experiments: 1) for 30 min prior to the beginning of a solar eclipse on 06/01/2011; 2) from the beginning of a contact the shade of the Moon with the Earth surface and 3) in the maximum phase of a solar eclipse. In control there was water in glassware without screen, and also with screens Al1, Al4, Al1+Fe and Al4+Fe.
It was revealed that water shielding by the steel screen in control (without shaking) gives on 4th day of sprouts germination 52% of total value of sprouts and 43% of their total length from simple control (water in a glass), on 9th day accordingly 68% and 31%. Screen Al1+Fe-contr on 4th day gives 69.5% and 56.4%, and on 9th day accordingly 89% and 89%. Thus screen Al4+Fe-contr has shown the maximum oppression of seeds germi-nation: on 4th day 21.7% and 8.2%, and on 9th day 21,4% and 5,35%.
Aluminum screens for an eclipse maximum case the minimum growth in comparison with control and the previous phases.
Water with Al1(max) gives on 4th day 39% and 17.64%, on 9th day 60.7% and 33% from control.
Water with Al4(max) gives on 4th day of 30.4% and 14.1%, on 9th day of 28.6% and 13% from control.
Unshielded water Glass(max) gives on 4th day of 39.1% and 21.76%, on 9th day of 60.7% and 32.9% from control.
Steel screen Fe-contr gives 52.17%, 20% (4th day) and 67.85%, 31.27% (9th day).
Steel screen Glass+Fe-max gives 60.86%, 56.47% (4th day) and 69.56%, 47.7% (9th day). Thus combi-nations of screens Al1+Fe-max and Al4+Fe-max give the germination close to unshielded water.
The screen from 4 layers of an aluminum foil has shown the most paradoxical results: at a maximum of eclipse Al4+Fe-max interferes with growth of plants, and the quantity of sprouts practically does not variate. Water in screens Al4+Fe without shaking (Al4+Fe-contr) possesses close properties. But water in the same screens at shaking gives the results close to a maximum.
Thus the screen Al4 at a jarring during the eclipse beginning gives an absolute maximum of germination – 108.7% and 131.76% on 4th day and 125% and 131.7% on 9th day, accordingly.
Thus, one layer of aluminum, shielding water, gives influence, which simply blocks a certain biogenic agent (apparently levionic [1, 2]). 4 layers of aluminum foil cause much more complex dynamics of influence of certain fields on water, including – in a combination to the steel screen.
One of possible explanations of these effects can be following. Multilayered aluminum screens around glasswares actually make the cylindrical chamber analogous to so-called “Kozyrev mirrors” and similar devices, which display numerous unusual biogenic, power and mental effects . Thus the combination of multilayered screens, including from different metals, gives the key to studying of some biogenic effects in liquids and live organisms.
Key words: solar eclipse, properties of water, quantum condensates, levions, shielding.
Synergetics and Theory of Ñhaos
Gritsak von Groener V.V., Gritsak-Groener J.
In this paper we will introduce a new kind of mathematical structure which we will call a VIRTUTRIOID. It is an abstract mathematical three-structure which in many ways will reflect and model the way in which ground applications — mathematical physics (quantum & statistical physics), mathematical biology (life theory, molecular biology) and mathematical informatics (decoding theory, system theory) — is being built. It is starting article of a general theory of structure and organization of virtutrioids.
Key words: agraph, supercategory, gradoid, virtutrioid.
Foundations of Physics
On the physical nature of rotational motion
The physical nature of rotational motion of material bodies is uncovered. The following results are obtained:
1. When classical particle moves on a curvilinear trajectory by inertia, an interaction of the particle with sur-rounding space is generated. As a consequence the particle turns to an open non-local system occupying the whole space: it consists of an area of basic localization the linear dimensions of which are determined by the radius of curvature of particle trajectory, and a tail extending from the area of basic localization to infinity.
2. There are quantum states of classical particle, representing a superposition of states of the classical particle and its images — virtual particles. The particle and its images are bound together by a power cord to form a stable spatial structure, which is similar to the excited states of quantum particle considered in standard quantum mechanics.
3. The physical mechanism of interaction between classical particle and space lies in the fact that when the particle moves on a curvilinear trajectory by inertia, a specific physical medium — an ethereal medium having quantum structure is generated. It is important to note that the ethereal medium is not introduced into the theory as a hypothetical medium, which is arbitrarily endowed with some physical properties to suit the researcher; it appears with necessity as a consequence of the particle motion by inertia and all its properties are defined by this motion.
4. The particle is enveloped by a cloud of virtual particles forming the quantized ethereal medium. The interac-tion of particle with the surrounding space is carried out through the exchange of the energy and momentum quanta between the particle and the ethereal medium. The physical characteristics of elementary excitations of the ethereal medium (etherons) are defined. The region of the energy spectrum of etherons corresponding to the processes of transformation of classical particles in the ethereal medium and to the reverse process — the transformation of the ethereal medium in ordinary matter is found.
5. In the energy spectrum of etherons, there is a critical point at which the complete transformation of the classi-cal particle in the ethereal medium takes place. The dematerialization of classical particle does not at all mean that the matter disappears, it represents the conversion of ordinary matter in the latent (hidden) state — an ethereal matter. The processes of materialization of ethereal medium and dematerialization of matter are natural analogues and generalizations of the quantum-electrodynamical processes of annihilation of particle-antiparticle pairs with the formation of photons and the reverse processes — the processes of particle-antiparticle pairs’ creation by electromagnetic quanta in the field of mechanics.
In this work, in fact, the formulation of mechanics of open systems is given. It introduces the fundamentally new physical notions of the motion of material bodies by inertia into classical mechanics. The need for a radical revision of Newtonian mechanics is due to the existence of such physical features of rotational motion investigated here which dropped so far out of sight of researchers.
A simple qualitative explanation of some observable astronomical phenomena, whose nature cannot be understood in the framework of conventional physical concepts, is given. The case in point is that the position of the Sun and specific solar-planetary configurations can significantly affect the course of some of the physical processes occurring on the Earth.
The understanding of the physical nature of rotational motion and the disclosure of secrets of the origin of the ethereal medium open up broad prospects for the creation of qualitatively new, non-polluting energy sources, communication systems and transport, using quantum processes of mutual transformation of ethereal medium and substance.
Key words: physical nature of rotational motion, ethereal medium, ethereal medium quantum, virtual particle, power (ethereal) cord, ethereal matter, ethereal medium materialization, substance dematerialization, open system, active thermal machine.
Physics and Philosophy
To the question on application of Zeno’s paradox for the studying of the nature of mechanical movement
The nature of the reasons of occurrence of wave-particle dualism at particles are under consideration. It is shown what to formulate to the classical mechanics as the consistent axiomatic theory it is impossible. The proof is based on Zeno's paradoxes that strictly follow from the classical definition of mechanical motion. Impossibility of continuous mechanical motion within the framework of the classical mechanics has been shown. Within the frame of the classical mechanics these paradoxes are unsolvable due to additivity of integrals of motion. The offered decision consists that the statement of Zeno’s paradox can be applied to only a part of the motion interval which represents additive motion, and to get over the remaining non-additive part of the interval requires the funds that go beyond classical mechanics. These tools are given by quantum mechanics. A conclusion has been drawn that continuous mechanical motion is possible only as a consequence of wave properties of material particles, and such a motion is the most pictorial manifestation of the quantum mechanical effects in the macrouniverse. The possession wave properties is inevitable necessity for maintenance of mobility of such particles and material bodies consisting of them. It is shown, that Zeno’s paradox contains exceptions: at certain speeds of particles it does not operate.
Key words: Nature of physical motion; Zeno's paradox; classical mechanics; quantum mechanics; wave properties of particles; wave-particle dualism..